Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I (L) Art


I study this career because i love art and i love the philosophy to. I really think that the arts theory is so amazing. You can never stop to find new things in the world and in the mind of the people. The Philosophy helps to improve your mental habilities. And tha is the reason because i study this career! I believe in the contribution of the arts theory it's a contribuition in the way that helps the cultural traffic and makes the reflexion gets closer to people. And in the same way In the future like professional the tools that will be util for me . Because the with more cultural traffic i will have more works oportunities. A good cultural traffic provides me to the oportunities to make more publications has theoric. Locate my area and improve the oportunities and the interest. My favorurite subject is so obvious , i love the estetics and the philosophy and i really wanna make to this my future, because i don´t so anything better, only smile. :)
And that so, i love my career, and i wanna make to this my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment